Haven't upgraded to ROX 2.0 yet? What are you waiting for? ROX 2.0 brings a new gaming experience to life with a revamped main lobby and tons of fresh features. We look forward to your reviews at email@example.com. Read more and download ROXPoker 2.0 here.
Getting Started at ROXPoker
Thank you for downloading ROXPoker software. By following these easy steps, you'll be taking on players from around the globe, in a matter of minutes. Dare we say, getting started is a piece of cake.
Welcome to ROXPoker
Once it's loaded, simply click the ROXPoker icon located on your desktop, and you'll be launched in to our Game Lobby. Welcome!
Create your New Player AccountSelect the 'Log In' button and click 'Sign up now' to create your new ROXPoker Player Account. If you're creating a real money account, we'll make your first deposit sweet with a 110% Deposit Bonus of up to $600!
Play PokerStart getting a bigger piece of the action with ROXPoker. With over $4 Million in monthly tournament guarantees, live event qualifiers to the most prestigious events, unique promotions and quite possibly, the industry's most lucrative loyalty and reward program - there's something on our menu for everyone. So dig in!
If you’re experiencing any delays or troubles, we suggest reviewing our Help Section for our frequently asked questions or for immediate assistance, email our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, check below to ensure your computer meets the minimum requirements.
- Click Download and Play Now button and select "Open" or "Run" in the pop-up window
- Follow the instructions on installation
- Once the software is installed, launch ROXPoker at any time by clicking on the desktop icon or use your Start menu to launch ROXPoker.
Firefox, Netscape, etc.
- Locate the setup program (called Setup ROXPoker) and click on the icon to start installation
- If you can't find the setup program after you download, click on the Start button for Windows and then select Find, then "Files or Folders" and type in Setup ROXPoker. When the file shows up in the results window, click the file and installation will begin.
- Once the software is installed, launch ROXPoker at any time by clicking on the desktop icon or use your Start menu to launch ROXPoker
- Microsoft .Net framework 3.0 (or better) must be installed
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 (or better)
- Windows Vista (any)
- Windows 7 (any)
- 1.6 GHz or faster (single core or better)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution with 16-bit color depth
- 60 MB of free disk space for poker client installation
- Dial-up connection
- 2.4 GHz or faster (single core or better)
- 1 Gig of RAM on Windows Vista or later
- 1280 x 1024 screen resolution 32-bit color depth (highest)
- 90 MB of free disk space
- DirectX 9c (or better) video card
- Broadband connection
Windows XP Users
Some players running on Windows XP may experience issues accessing theROXPoker software if they do not have the latest service pack for Windows XP. When opening the software, you may see a pop up that informs you the connection has failed and is retrying. If you continue to have trouble accessing the software after a few tries, this may be the case.
For instructions on how to obtain the latest Windows XP service pack visit Microsoft Support.
- 1.83GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 1GB PC2-5300 RAM
- 64MB Intel GMA 950 graphics
- OS X
- Standard VGA monitor
- Broadband connection
- Sound card (optional)
- At least 40MB free disk space
- Parallels Desktop 3.0 (Windows XP Service Pack 3) OR
- VMWare Fusion (Windows XP Service Pack 3)
* Park City Commercial has made reasonable efforts to test theROXPoker Services on different versions of MAC operating systems and emulators however as this Software was not designed to run on MAC, which means that any issues experienced will not be supported. Park City Commercial hereby specifically denies and disavows any and all liability for any loss or damages caused that any user may suffer as a result of running the ROXPoker Service on a MAC operating system.